Sprouts are roasted, then tossed through warm honey and balsamic vinegar before being sprinkled with almonds. What could be easier?
Check out the video below.
The Honey Balsamic Sprouts with Almonds Recipe:
Honey Balsamic Sprouts with Almonds
- 350 g sprouts
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp good-quality balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp flaked almonds
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F.
- Peel the outer leaves from the sprouts, and chop the ends of the stalks off. Place the sprouts in a small baking dish and dot on the butter in small pieces. Sprinkle on a pinch of salt and pepper and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes, stirring once or twice during cooking, until lightly browned.
- A few minutes before the sprouts are ready, stir together the honey and balsamic vinegar. Place in a small frying pan/skillet over a medium-high heat. Allow to bubble for a couple of minutes until thickened. Add the sprouts to the pan and toss to coat, then pour the sprouts into a serving dish.
- Sprinkle on the flaked almonds and serve.
Some of the links in this post may be affiliate links – which means if you buy the product I get a small commission (at no extra cost to you). If you do buy, then thank you! That’s what helps us to keep Kitchen Sanctuary running. The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors. For more information please see our Terms & Conditions.