I know I don’t usually post during the weekend, but today I’m bringing you a little something extra in the form of a round-up post.
I’ve been writing for Savory Style for a little while now. It’s a website full of delicious recipes that are created by a small group of food bloggers. Having a group of bloggers, means lots of different flavours and styles of cookery, which means it’s a great source of inspiration for me when I’m stuck in a bit of a food rut!
Difficult as it was, I’ve drooled over all of the recipes, and finally come up with 20 of my favourites.
So here we go:
- I love the drizzle-drenched look of this zesty Clementine loaf
- Four Chocolate gingerbread truffles in a line – just for me…
- This Healthier chicken bolognese linguini looks even tastier than the regular version
- Three cheese garlic pull-apart bread – Bread, cheese and garlic? sold!
- The prettiest Sparkling blueberry mint lemonade i’ve ever seen
- I’m not usually a peanut butter fan, but these Gooey peanut butter dream bars are seriously tempting me!
- Why have I never had Boston cream cheesecake with nilla wafer crust before? I’ve GOT to try this
- Just feed me these Candied sea salt pecans all day please!
- Mashed potato bacon bombs – gooey cheese and bacon – droooool
- This Chocolate chunk orange bread looks simply divine
- This week has been so hot, I definately need to make these Creamy cocoa banana nut popsicles
- Decadent smores cupcakes – Best cupcake pic I’ve ever seen. How Christine managed to photograph these without devouring them before the first shot, I do not know.
- Who wouldn’t want these gorgeous looking Vanilla bean brown butter pancakes for breakfast??
- Vanilla slice with hazelnut crunch – ok, you got me. That’s one of mine. They’re so moreishly yummy I had to include them 🙂
- Crunchy honey roasted chickpeas – genius idea!
- This Easy garlicky white pizza just makes me want to lick the screen.
- Happiness is …. a large batch of these Double chocolate chunk oatmeal cookies
- Funfetti monkey bread muffins – what?? yessss!
- Double chocolate chunk cookies -You had me at ‘double chocolate’
- I love one-pan meals – a delicious dinner and less washing up with this One pan zesty burrito bowl yay!
Are you drooling yet?
What’s your favourite?